January 19, 2015

Thought Shapes goes vintage.

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I've been blown away by your support over the past two months with my sweatshirts over at Thought Shapes! I'm still having a lot of fun with it and have lots of exciting things in the works!
Tomorrow at noon I will be launching a new and temporary section in the shop featuring vintage housewares that I have collected over the years. Last week I spent an entire day purging my closets, drawers and cupboards and shelves and was overwhelmed at just how much stuff I have. It's so unnecessary to have so much, and I thought it would be fun to get it into good homes!
I have been collecting this stuff for as long as I can remember and am pretty bummed to have to part with it but i don't have a choice at this point, I simply don't have the room for it all anymore. There is a tonne of brightly coloured pretty kitschy stuff from the 1950's-1970's and I hope you love it all as much as I do!

On Friday I will be adding a huge vintage clothing section as well and there will be clothes from size x-small to large, and everything is just one of a kind, so once it's gone, it's gone! 

I have also teamed up with my sister Megan who is ridiculously talented in so many ways and will be releasing a bunch of hand-drawn and screen printed sweatshirts like this one of Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights! I'm so happy with the way that it turned out and am so thrilled to share the other ones that she's been working on! There will only be a limited run of each sweatshirt available, and I'll be sharing more info on these in the next couple of weeks!

Since Parenthood (one of the best shows on television in my opinion) is coming to an end, I whipped up this little number the other night and after reading all of your wonderful comments I decided to make a bunch to sell! If you are interested, go to Thought Shapes' Instagram and check it out!

Alright, I need to get back to work listing all this fun stuff! Be sure to hop on by tomorrow! I will post the link here as well as on my Instagram account.

xo Erin

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I seriously need those turquoise mugs in my turquoise kitchen...
    http://dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.ca/2014/06/the-big-kitchen-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete